Re: kol isha in action

--- Bob Wiener <wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com> wrote:
> Lor (at) Max
>
> It seems to me that if a meal is part of the even,
> especially if the simcha involves a seudat mitzvah
> ("mitzvah meal") the early departure solution
> typically creates the following problem:
> Presence through the birkat hamazon ("grace after
> meals") (including, for example, sheva brachot --
> special additional blessings for a wedding) is a
> basic part of the simcha/mitzvah.
>
> Bob

interesting point....though usually at that point
there is no singing/dancing and the people who might
be offended are able to return...

> BTW, Avi, my third suggestion was made in an effort
> to achieve respectful conciliation and not as a joke
> to be laughed at.

ok i take it back
i just thought the notion of a walkman like that was a
bit much....

avi

=====
the whole world is a narrow bridge
     and the main thing is to have no fear  -rabbi nachman
the numerical equation of ahavah in hebrew is 13(a prime number)
     be'ahava is 2(bet) x 13
     when two complete and unbreakable (prime) loves come together in
love(be'ahava), you have 26
     this shows that god (equivalent to 26) enters into a relationship only if
there is a complete unbreakable selflessness to the other    -avi finegold
and one one hand he tattooed the word love/and on the other the word fear
-bruce springsteen