Re: kol isha in action

In a message dated 2/21/2003 11:40:14 AM Central Standard Time,
wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com writes:

> It seems to me that if a meal is part of the even, especially if the simcha
> involves a seudat mitzvah ("mitzvah meal") the early departure solution
> typically creates the following problem:
>  Presence through the birkat hamazon ("grace after meals") (including, for
> example, sheva brachot -- special additional blessings for a wedding) is a
> basic part of the simcha/mitzvah.

Right.  The way they usually do this is to have the birkat/sheva brachot
right after the meal, before dessert.  Then the mixed dancing/female singers
starts and dessert/coffee is served.  It's a good diet plan.
Lori (at) Max

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->