Re: kol isha in action

Lori,

I agree with your sentiment here, however Kashrut does not make sense and
also most of the Kashrut laws are Rabbinical.

The point of Kol Isha is not about offending a man, it is about 'arousal'
apparently as a man, I can't listen to you sing in case I get aroused and
as we know, Men have no self control!

Regards,

Dan

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->