Re: kol isha in action

Maybe not parallel but definitely tangential. I spoke with a presenter who
told me she couldn't abide the saltiness and dried out taste of kosher meat,
so even there it can be an issue. She was glad to have an option.

Even as halacha the kol isha thing is debatable, not a universal given.

Hey, why don't we start a new halacha for women - kol odom - women shouldn't
hear distracting and tantalizing male voices.

Sylvia Schildt

on 2/20/03 6:30 PM, Lori Cahan-Simon at l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org