Re: Kol Isha

  Alex wrote:

   It's rare
  > that anything people have such strong views about every results in
anyone
  > being persuaded, especially when it's a matter of theology.  If we're
going
  > to continue this discussion, I'd like to know why we should.

  Because if we don't change our mind on theological matters - how will we
ever progress?  Precisely the reason why we should continue these
discussions, get over being stubborn and self-righteous, bring forth good
arguments with respect, tact, knowledge and my own personal favorite -
original thoughts.

  Shirona