Re: kol isha in action

on 2/20/03 11:08 PM, david lowther at dlowther (at) telus(dot)net wrote:

I imagine this may be easy for you to write because you are a man.  These
fundamentalist pinheads wouldn't have you wearing a burqa.  Let the
would-be-offenders stuff their fingers into their ears, or leave the room to
stand outside in little disgruntled minyans, bewailing the manners of the
younger generation.  A sexist is a sexist is a sexist.

It is exactly hthis kind of comment that is entirely out of place here. As
you know nothing about me, I suggest you be more careful about what kind of
motvations or prejudices you ascribe to whom.

Jh

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->