Re: kol isha in action

I think Lori was right to post her story, because it was a news ite.  I
happen to be on her side, but frankly, the debate which is ensuing is
one we've all heard before on this list and we're not going to get any
new insights from it, although we may occasionally reach new heights of
vitriol, a category in which it seems telling Lori to stop working for
Jews may fall.

Although I often choose to push the limits of what's acceptable on this
list vis a vis the political, I hope I do it in a way that's fresh.
This is going nowhere fast, except perhaps into the depths.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music