Re: Fw: Kol Isha

In a message dated 02/19/2001 4:39:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, TROMBAEDU (at)
aol(dot)com
writes:

> This is yet another Anti Ortohdox diatribe up with which this list should
> not
> put. I am quite annoyed with this Amoratzus passing for moral indignation.

I agree with Jordan.  As long as the conversation is conducted in a tone of
respect and kinship, it belongs here.  This is a music chevre, which means we
are all related, or at least agree to all treat each other that way for the
benefit of the group, on or off topic.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->