From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org]
On Behalf Of AGREENBA (at) aol(dot)com
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 12:36 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Klezical Tradition in Springfield, MA April 19

In a message dated 4/20/2004 7:50:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trombaedu (at) optonline(dot)net writes:

>  When are
> you coming back to NYC?

"interesting question...."
You know? I can't even get a date at Satalla...I've been totally blown off,
or however one interprets "Uh, I'll get back to ya." And then never does
after 5 emails and a phone call.
I give up.
But I'd love to see y'all in NYC sometime for something? Mebbe I'll apply to
play in Grand Central Station....

Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
Assoc. Prof. of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist, "FleytMuzik"
cdbaby or fluteworld