Re: Klezical Tradition in Springfield, MA April 19

Oops! I sit corrected. Brian (a.k.a. "Roy" to those that don't know him)
did a great job. And i'm glad at least one other jm-lister was there for
the concert. I would like to have met you there; I have admired your
contributions to the list (most especially the "Swan Lake Tsimbl Massacre"
from KlezKamp!).

Eric

At 12:57 PM 4/20/2004, you wrote:
>Eric, Every word you said was true, well; except one, that was not Roy on
>Bass, it was Brian Glassman. A wonderful bassist , play mate of many
>notable musicians and a pal of mine. Hey every body say hello to Brian
>Glassman.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->