-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Rachael Kafrissen
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 12:33 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: RE: jewish music masters thesis

What is Frogs Here, Frogs there? Is this a Passover song? Boy was my jewish
education poor, not only were we not exposed to deep jewish culture (like,
klezmer, nigunim, or even khanike oy khanike) but we never even learned the
frogs everywhere song. So much to catch up with!!!
-rokhl, too late for this year's pesach