  From: AGREENBA (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:59 PM
  Subject: Re: Klezical Tradition in Springfield, MA April 19

  In a message dated 4/21/04 12:59:12 PM, rokhl (at) mindspring(dot)com writes:

    Maybe you were getting someone who didn't know
    what they were doing...

  Presumably I'm "speaking" with the guy in charge for now: Steve Lurie. Not
impressed....
  I send a packet and the first thing that comes back is "Do YOU think you can
get 50 people there?"  Almost like a dare. You send a CD, full of good reviews
in the envelope and a decent bio and that's what he says first thing?? They
needn't approach people that way. After all, you're not getting a king's
ransom; it's called "da door!"   I' would think there more pleasant ways to get
a dialogue going.  And it continued downhill from there. Did you hear, Rukhl,
from this "horse" Steve or do you think it was someone else?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->