Re: Klezical Tradition in Springfield, MA April 19

<<was Brian Glassman. A wonderful bassist , play mate of many notable musicians
and a pal of mine. Hey every body say hello to Brian Glassman.

Indeed, thanks for mentioning Brian, AW. (I had failed to make the change in my
own posting on our website, copied, and kept Roy in....)Brian's a real keeper.
Creative, great player.

And Eric, my man, thanks so VERY much for your wonderful review of the evening.
A good time was had by all - the very small "all." So it goes....

Adrianne
Adrianne Greenbaum
Assoc. Prof. of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist, "FleytMuzik"
cdbaby or fluteworld