Mail Archive sponsored by
Re: 'nuff said
- From: Ari Davidow <ari...>
- Subject: Re: 'nuff said
- Date: Thu 22 Apr 2004 19.01 (GMT)
At 10:32 AM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
>RE: GIGS,WHO IS IN CHARGE
>When I was a young man there was a rule at the Sunday dinner table to
>restrict topics to those
>"of general interest". Is the difficulty of one group of musicians finding
>a gig in one venue in New York
>a topic of "general interest"?
Certainly, for two reasons.
1. It is certainly within the scope of this mailing list
2. It is exceptionally easy for those disinterested to simply not read
those messages in which they have no interest.
In that sense, the only potential rudeness would be to suggest that such a
conversation end before the conversants are done conversing.
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/
---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+
- Re: Klezical Tradition in Springfield, MA April 19, (continued)