Re: kol isha in action

Didn't mean to suggest that you were being dismissive, however I think
that to win these arguments within the Orthodox world, we need to be very
careful how we put the case forward.

I totally agree that precedent is important, it is the best was to make
change, as long as we are able to justify it using traditional methods,
otherwise we just create a greater schism between left and right.

Dan

 - Dan Jacobs
 - 07956 246 659