Re: Fw: Kol Isha

> Some men chimed in with the "Law" of it
> all and how the Law can only be changed through proper procedure by the
> proper authorities over time.  (Snore).
> Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse...

A funny way of putting it, Wolf.
And a very strage analogy.
Our father's traditions are in our hands.

So to get this discussion back on track, why don't we all discudd who our
favorite 'Kol Isha' might be.

Let me start-
In the Jewish Music world, I vote for Burning Bush's Lucy Skeaping.
Outside of it, it's a tie between Mary Timony and Dagmar Krause. Julie
Tippetts too.

                                                        EK