Re: FW: RUN-DMC?

Hi Simon:

 Before I edited my post, I had written that not all the thieves were Jews, nor
were all the victims Black, but I wanted to stick to the topic under discussion.

I know about Elvis and also about VeeJay Records.
Elvis was indeed ripped off by the Colonel, his manager (who received an
astronomical 25%), but Elvis didn't seem to mind. As far as the record company
goes: the Colonel was a tough cookie and  secured  very favorable royalties for
his client from RCA, Elvis' gain being his own.

Of course, no one group has an exclusive on treachery  -- but were one to make a
study of
the historical facts, you will find a lot of Jewish record business people
taking
extreme advantage of
performers.  It is probably not a good idea to mention names.  These people have
children and grandchildren.  Who, by the way, were propelled into the upper
classes and all the priveleges it brings, "on the backs" of the aforementioned
ripped-off performers.

I much prefer the rants of Little Richard, who never misses an opportunity to
state the horrendous facts regarding his own career.  He, however, unlike PE,
does not seek to turn his personal injustice into a bloody race war.

Truth, like water, seeks it's own level.

Wolf