RE: FW: RUN-DMC?

Roni Sarig,

>Anti-Semitism in commercially released rap is virtually non-existent.

I don't know how you can end your post with this concluding remark, after
all that preceded it.

I wonder if ADL has reached the same conclusion.

Composing a song in 1999 called "Swindler's Lust"?!?!?!?!?

"Oblique....references"?!?!?!

They may be desperate for attention these days, but where are the moral and
social boundaries here?

People who reach a certain level of success don't risk crossing such
controversial boundaries unless they know that there is an audience who
will concur with the content and buy it.  They are not trying to get
attention from a small, esoteric audience.

Reyzl