Re: Cross-fertilization of Jewish and non-Jewish music

Bob:  First, a caution:  If you reply to this, please do NOT hit the reply
button, which well send it back to a now-unused address (long story; won't
bother you).  Instead, please reply to:  rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com, as you
have in other respects.  Now, my inquiry:  I'm catching up w/ some posts that
went to this old address, many of which I thought had been lost.  Did Judy
evidently provide you w/ a list of "classical" music w/ Jewish themes or
thematic material?  If so and you still have it on line, could you forward it
to me at the address above (again, not the originating address of this reply)?
If you've printed it out and it's not on line anymore, would you be kind enough
to mail it to me, Robert Cohen, at 18 wiltshire road, brighton, ma 02135.  Many
thanks.  If you can and I can supplement (and I understand the question--just
new releases or anything extant?), I will.
--

JEWISHMAIL: a service of the Jewish Communication Network, http://www.jcn18.com.