Re: List of Top 100 Jewish Music Stores and resources

Bob--If you wish to send me a list of the LPs you're looking for (did you do
this already, to the list?), I'll look out for them--I do lots of LP hunting.
But please e-mail or mail to me (again, at rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com, _not_
via "reply" to this address), not to the list--as I'm sure the list has already
followed up on this.
--

JEWISHMAIL: a service of the Jewish Communication Network, http://www.jcn18.com.