Re: Cross-fertilization of Jewish and non-Jewish music

Richard--I _hadn't_ read this post before our conversation, in which I
mentioned Ma'oz Tsur!  Was your post a reaction to our call or a prescient
anticipation?!  Not that it matters, tho ... Many thanks for calling--looking
forward to future liturgical posts from you!!--Robert
--

JEWISHMAIL: a service of the Jewish Communication Network, http://www.jcn18.com.