Re: Kol Isha/Miriam's Song/Wagner

> >Of course.  There are evil geniuses and some of
> them are artists.

yes but does that make them ok or not to listen to.
many people i know will no longer listen to the music
of R. Kelly because of recent discoveries of his
enjoyment of underage girls. i cant think of anyone
who would go out and say...."well i know the lyrics
arent right but im really into the sound of some of
those white supremacist punk groups". the question is
basically at what point do we say ok, this has crossed
the line and while you cannot deny the fact that it is
art it is not art that should be respected or enjoyed.