Re: Kol Isha/Miriam's Song/Wagner

Marvin Margoshes wrote:

> [...]
Do we really have to go there?  Fat/obese people can sing.  Fat/obese
people love.  Fat/obese people love others, and yes, there are people
who especially love fat/obese people of the opposite (and probably those
who love the same) sex and find them very sexy.  Nothing to do with
Jewish music in talking about fat people, unless we're talking about Fat
Men and Women of Jewish Music.  Hey, maybe I'll give a conference on
that topic!  ;-)

with love and shmalts,
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for