Re: Song Translation

Now that Roger beat me to supplying the Havdala translation, let me get in
edgewise and recommend Richard's cello rendition of Zilbert's Havdolo
without having heard it!  Having heard a portion of his Zilbert's V'shomru
http://audio.cdbaby.com/ramh/locker-08.ram
I know the Havdolo has to be gorgeous.

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ