  From: Pete Rushefsky
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 3:49 PM
  Subject: Lyrics to Song/Prayer

  Can anyone help identify what prayer/song these lyrics are from?  They seem
to be timely.

  Thanks & A Git Yahr to all, Pete Rushefsky

  In the rising of the sun and in its going down, we remember them;

  In the blowing of the wind and in the chill of winter, we remember them;

  In the opening of buds and in the rebirth of spring, we remember them;

  In the rustling of leaves and in the beauty of autumn, we remember them;

  In the beginning of the year and when it ends, we remember them;

  When we are weary and in need of strength, we remember them;

  When we are lost and sick at heart; we remember them;

  When we have joys we yearn to share, we remember them;

  So long as we live, they too shall live, for they are now a part of us, as we
remember them.

  Yahoo! - We Remember