Lyrics to Song/Prayer

Can anyone help identify what prayer/song these lyrics are from?  They seem to
be timely.

Thanks & A Git Yahr to all, Pete Rushefsky

In the rising of the sun and in its going down, we remember them;

In the blowing of the wind and in the chill of winter, we remember them;

In the opening of buds and in the rebirth of spring, we remember them;

In the rustling of leaves and in the beauty of autumn, we remember them;

In the beginning of the year and when it ends, we remember them;

When we are weary and in need of strength, we remember them;

When we are lost and sick at heart; we remember them;

When we have joys we yearn to share, we remember them;

So long as we live, they too shall live, for they are now a part of us, as we
remember them.

Yahoo! - We Remember