Xylophone / Stroyfidl Virtuoso

Just wanted to pass this along... A year or two ago, I wrote the list about
this amazing xylophonist I saw playing klezmer in the NYC subway named Roman
Lankios.  He plays a four row xylophone, much like the stroyfidl Guzikov
played.  Is laid out a bit like a tsimbl / cimbalom and played with hammers
that look like tsimbl hammers (even held between the index and middle fingers).
Have recently discovered that Mr. Lankios has a web site now.  See he's playing
at a restaurant in New Jersey on Thursday nights-- hope to make it some time.
http://membersites.namezero.com/rlankios.e-gosha.com/public_html/INDEX.HTML
Pete Rushefsky