Re: Where are you from?

This is a cool thread! Usually it's more boring when brought up in, for
example, a Javascript forum (not like I've ever participated in one of those
--- yeeech!)

I'm not *too* thrilling... was born in Sacramento CA, lived there for about 9
mos., then moved to Long Island, NY. Heard Jewish music at synogague and from
family, found klezmer through band at my mom's synogague that was led by alicia
svigals and sruli dresdner, etc. went to klezkamp twice, now i live in
pittsburgh where there is NO YIDDISH AT ALL!!! everyone move here NOW and let's
start a scene!!

--yakov
http://y ... oh, what's the use?
Yiddish: dead and loving it