Re: Where are you from?

I'm yet another denizen of Skokie, IL - but my story is rather short.  I have lived here all my life (the past 18 years), and plan on attending Northwestern University in the fall  (yes, I am provinicial!).  I'm absolutely meshugah about Klezmer and have been playing saxophone and singing in Lori Lippitz's Junior Maxwell Street Klezmer Band for the past seven years. I have also played in numerous simcha bands.  So anytime anyone passes through this area, feel free stop by and we can jam...chag samayach to everyone!

Peace,

Rachel Weiss

bluejew (at) hotmail(dot)com

---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, offering online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->