  From: Bob Wiener
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 2:55 AM
  Subject: Where are you from?

  I am delighted by our geographic diversity.  It's been especially wonderful
to meet list members while traveling.

  So, as we're about to say "lashana habaa beeyerushalayeem" (transliteration
from Hartman Haggada), where are you from?

  I grew up in Midwood, Brooklyn, New York City (Andy Statman's current
neighborhood) and now live in Spuyten Duyvil, the Bronx, NYC.  (BTW, I believe
that Ari and I were in the Junior Year Abroad program at Hebrew University in
Jerusalem the same school year.)

  Bob Wiener

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->