Re: Jewishness

Anytime you want to have fun with a spell checker, try it on the
transliterated lyrics of a Yiddish song or list of Yiddish song
titles.  One spell checker I use corrects Shabbos, Shabbos, Shabbos
to read Shabbiness, Shabbiness, Shabbiness.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340