Re: Fw: Dancing

There don't seem to be a whole lot.  Ari, how about making a dance teacher
listing page on KlezShack?

Dance teachers, send your names and locations, and the names and locations of
others you know who are not on our list, and at least we'll have the list in the
archives that someone could search.

Ari, since I know people search for musicians on your listings (I know because I
have gotten a number of calls from my listings), perhaps we can encourage people
hiring "Yiddish" dance teachers by providing a place to find them geographically
and otherwise.

You provide such wonderful services for so many.  Keep up the good work!

Altz gut,
Lorele