Re: dancing list

I just sent this message off line, so if there's a list you wish to start,
here it is for public consumption:

<< I teach Yiddish Dance as part of my band's offerings at a simkhe or at
concerts. I love teaching and do the following ones:
bulgar (prefer the circle), hora - slow, 3/8 step - , freylekhs/threading the
needle, honga, sirba, kolomeyki, under and over. But as I said, it's always
as part of my band and I would only be able to teach without the band if it's
a day that I know we wouldn't have a gig.
Adrianne Greenbaum- Fairfield, CT >>