Re: List of Top 100 Jewish Music Stores and resources

>Mayer,
>
>Those of us in the group now know that you, Simon, and Larry are
>excellent sources for Jewish music.

I think I've lost track of who Larry is, but in any event,
both Judy Pinnolis Fertig and I will each continue our documentation
based on the information from this list, or as sent to our respective
websites. If you, or someone else, want to set up, or to maintain a
page focusing specifically on annotated vendor information, that would
be a major contribution to access to same.

Similarly, Wolf has noted a desire to update and get more information
on radio shows that feature (or that play occasionally) Jewish music.

Again, if someone can focus on maintaining a master list, that takes
some of the pressure off those of us who have more generalized sites,
but we certainly want to make that information available, and will
continue to update our sites as we (a) find out about new resources,
and (b) have the physical time to update our sites.

I think that an important part of the internet is that =anyone= can
take responsibility to make specfic or general resources available,
and we can all link to each other, making it likelier that web browsers
will find the information they seek. Go for it!

Hoping this helps,
ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/