RE: List of Top 100 Jewish Music Stores and resources

I feel uncomfortable commenting on these stores because these are my customers
and do not be accused of sins of ommision.

To clarify two of them for those who have asked.

Tara West - is not our company - it is run buy a lovely couple that travel
around the country with a trailer full of Jewish music and sets up shop in
shuls and JCC in areas that do not have access to Jewish music otherwise. If
you live in a remote area you might be able to schedule a visit with them on
their next road trip. They can be reached at TaraWest1 (at) aol(dot)com

Musica Judaica is our representitive in Israel that does distribution of the
Tara Publications line and the rest of the Anglo-Golus music to the few that
are interested in it in Israel. There is a great void in the music that is
available in Israel and there is very little interest in the "American Style"
music here especially klezmer. Much of the popular music in the united states
helps Jews identify with their judaism and culture. The secular Israelis are
interested in American style pop/rock and have their jewish identity by virtue
of the fact that they live there. As a result there is a great polarization in
the music that is found there. If you are interested in contacting Musica
Judaica call 011 972 2 999-1035 or they can be reached at dano (at)
panix(dot)com .