Re: Holiday Music

<< There are no Shavuos, Purim, or sukkos records, as far as I know.  If you
know of any, I would love to know about them.>>

Actually there are quite a few albums of Purim songs out there and maybe I
know them because i am a Jewish educator.

<< Hanukah records are produced only for Jewish children as far as I know.
Never seen one not for children.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  >>

Jon Simon, who plays piano in a jazzy style, has an album of Hanukkah tunes
 as does Flory Jagoda whose band plays Ladino music. There are probably more
but those two come to mind since I own them.

l'shalom,
Suzanne

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->