online sources of jewish music

>Well, I am a fan of Contemporary Jewish music, like Schlock rock, etc.  I
>am unfortunate in that I don't have a place to listen to Jewish
>contemporary music, or any kind of jewish music, as far as that goes.  I am
>here in Kansas City, Misssouri where they don't have a big Jewish
>community, and there are no Jewish stores or anything.  If someone could
>give me a hint as to how to solve this problem, let me know.  I also
>thought I'd reply to your survey.  Thought I'd let you know what I was
>interested in.  Kathy Martin.

There are lots of folks who do mail order. I have a page on
my klezmer site that lists several people with everything from
sheet music to CDs.
  http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/contacts/klezvendors.html

Wendyfrom House of Musical Traditions (hmtrad (at) hmtrad(dot)com)
   http://www.hmtrad.com/   and
Simon from Hatikva Music (klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com)
participate on this list regularly. Another source for music
and albums is Tara Music:
   http://www.tara.com/

ari

Ari Davidow