Re: survey of who is doing what jewish music

I am a full time Cantor and currently Vice-President of the Cantors
Assembly. I am also the conductor of the ARBEL CHORALE, the young adult
Jewish Choir of Philadelphia.

I like Hazzanut, all kinds of Jewish Choral Music, Klezmer, Israeli,
Classical Jewish (Rossi, Bernstein, Ben Haim) and entertaining Jewish
stuff. I play accordion and conduct a Klezmer band at my synagogue.  I
teach Jewish music and synagogue skills to many people in places like my
shul, the local Day School and Camp Ramah.

I am particularly interested in today's popular Jewish song writers. I
not only know and love people like Debbie Friedman, Craig Taubman, Paul
ZIm, Sol Zim, Sam Glaser and others but have worked with them and written
choral arrangments for some of their selections.

I would definitely like to talk about ALL aspects of Jewish music.

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->