Re: Peter Himmelman

In article <3sc3c7$7u4 (at) zip(dot)eecs(dot)umich(dot)edu>, fields (at)
zip(dot)eecs(dot)umich(dot)edu (Matthew H. Fields) says:

>What if the kids had had an orthodox conversion.

I am not sure if children can get an orthodox conversion at
such young ages.  You would have to ask an Orthodox rabbi.
The thing is, Orthodox conversions are really difficult to get.  You just
can't go to a rabbi and ask for one and get it.  It takes a lot of
time and study and exams and questioning, so I am not sure if a child
would be able to get one.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->