Re: Peter Himmelman

I became a fan after borrowing a few of his albums from the library
out of curiosity.  I especailly liked Gematria and From Strength to
Strength.  I'd like to find Flown This Acid World, but can't seem to
locate it even though it got pretty good reviews here.  I have his
latest Skin as a promo copy because I do music reviews for a local paper
here, otherwise I wouldn't even know it existed.  I like quite a few
songs on the album, and just can't figure out why he doesn't have
more respect and more of a following.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->