Re: GIORA FEIDMAN

"Giora is undeniably a great musician.  Some people like his aesthetic and

others don't.  Klezmer music is a very maleable genre.

Peace, Glenn Dickson, grd (at) world(dot)std(dot)com"

I certainly don't argue with Glenn Dickson--and I'd add his playing in
Shirim to my previous list, but annotated as cool jazzy klezmer, at least
on Naftuli's Dream.
No offensive intended Glenn.  Just got the cd yesterday at Borders in LA.
I'm a complusive klezmer cd collector, inasmuch as I can't make mine own
music.

dennis gura (dengura (at) aol(dot)com)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->