GIORA FEIDMAN

Hi,

Any Giora Feidman fans out there??

I've got two of his records, "Viva el Klezmer" and "Jewish Soul Music",
and am thinking of getting some more urgently. Any suggestions?? Of
the two I have, my favourite is by far Viva el Klezmer.

Also, does anyone know if G.F. gives a lot of concerts around the world?
I know he did one in London in June 92, but I missed it...

Looking forward to your recommendations!!

 Jean Marc  Schwartzenberg
    jms (at) astro(dot)cf(dot)ac(dot)uk
    Astrophysics Group,
     Dept. of Physics,