Giora Feidman

An interesting side show to this discussion.  A few years ago while surfing
the tV cables, I came across a Jewish "Christian" show and the introduction
theme music was from Giora Feidman; a band where he imitates a Shofar.  I
recognized it and, assuming it was stolen for the show and, of course, hoping
to do anything I could to give the show trouble, I located Feidman's manager
in NY and told him. I never heard what, if anything, happened.  Sort of an
anticlimactic story.

        Perhaps someone else has heard stolen music on such shows.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->