Re: cRAP, Jewish or Otherwise - My Many Opinions!

Just to let everyone know, Ron Caswell is the Tuba player in The
Kleztraphobix, the band I founded with Mike Cohen five years ago. He is
a killer classical player with very eclectic experiences. The reason I
mention this is because it was Elliot Kahn who came to see us at
Bloomingdale School of Music and said, (more or less) "I really would
love to hear more Tuba in the band". Our Bas player quit, and enter my
old friend Ron Caswell. So Ron- Elliot, Elliot- Ron. Here is he tuba
player you recommended.

Jordan