Re: dead (wild) horses couldn't stop ...

In a message dated 1/20/4 9:41:14 PM, judithc (at) yorku(dot)ca writes:

<< aren't Jewish women singing part of Jewish music? whether or not men
listen to them?
(was it Bertrand Russell who asked, if no one hears a tree fall in a
forest, has it fallen?)

If Betarand Russell wants to listen to trees fall, that is his business, but
I don't believe that men should have to listen to a tree fall just because the
tree insist on falling. Then on the other hand, if it's only a sapling, the
issue then becomes.."Is this really a (full term) tree...it hasn't even
developed buds yet?"
  What about a bush? It doesn't really fall, it rustles, of course unless
it's from Texas where it tumbles--or from Mt. Sinai where it burns!
(I had to do that to make this mishugas "Jewish").

I think we are treading on very delicate ground here since trees have male
and female buds....believe me, you do not want to tackle the issue of whether
it
is permitted to listen to a Female tree fall....now, let's put another log on
the fire.

Back to the thorezine!
Simon