Re: dead (wild) horses couldn't stop ...

Since I'm one of the folks who's wearying of the familiar back and forth on the
KI issue but actually found some of the sidebars interesting, much to my
surprise, I'd remind everyone that the name of this list is world music from a
Jewish slant and that that's a nuance that permits a wider-ranging discussion
than just Jewish music, whatever that might me.  Since I'm the one who brought
up Nietzsche, I'd note that he wrote extensively on music, including Wagner and
(against Wagner's) anti-Semitism.  As a Jewish musician, I like keeping my eyes
and ears open to all sorts of influences, something Bob Dylan has recommended
(thought occasionally to his own detriment).

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music and Jewish Studies