Re: Performance insurance

I wonder if as in other things this is a distinctly American issue?...
or perhaps it is a sign of things to come?
The fear of litigation is not that much of an issue here.... yet
  and no presenter I know would make the hired help bring their own
insurance.
Are there any Canadian performers on the list who have ever been asked
to do so?

live and learn

tova

Here in Canada I have