  From: LevineLM (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:03 AM
  Subject: Re: Performance insurance

  I'm sure all shuls  have  insurance, but perhaps some don't want to have to
deal with a suit if someone, say, trips on a musician's wire (G-d forbid!). For
whatever reason, some of them in my area (NY/NJ/CT)--and particularly fancier
hotels and catering halls--have been requiring proof of insurance certificates
(of caterers and photographers, as well).

  Michele

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->