Re: kol isha in action/re-action

--- Trudi Goodman <goobietheg (at) hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

 Of course, I know Ultra-Orthodox men who will never
accept that women are religious leaders.  It's truly
their loss. I know about all of the arguements in
favor of Kol Isha...and they are just nonsense!

that many be according to you but many people think
otherwise.

Truly,  G-d does not discriminate!  It's too bad that
some people try to put HaShem in that position in
order to justify their small-mindedness. I grew up
around Chassidim. I love and respect them and other
Orthodox Jews...but how as a woman could I ever
respect women being thought of this way? Gornichts!

how do you justify this statement? isnt it like saying
that you love and respect neo-nazis but you cant
imagine how anyone can stand bigotry? in some cases as
in this one, ones supposed sexism is entwined with
their religious beliefs.