Re: Hazanim in NYC w/ tradl Nusach

Jonathan,

I myself enjoy listening to Joseph Malovany at the 5th avenue synagogue (e.
62, btwn Fifth and Madison), but I don't know that much about traditional
nusach. Can someone comment on how traditional Malovany is or any other
thoughts?  And while we are on the subject, can someone recommend other
places in New York area to hear great cantors?

Best wishes for the holiday,
Inna

Jonathan Zimet <jdz (at) zimet(dot)org> wrote:
>       A rare year for me: a cantor/student-of-nusach, without a job:
Take